Saint Pius X Home & School Association (HSA) is a voluntary organization created to serve & support the Saint Pius X School.
The purpose of the Saint Pius X HSA is to plan wholesome opportunities for social interaction, raise additional funds for school needs, and promote open communication with faculty, parents, administration and students. Saint Pius X Home and School Association could not be successful without the help from parent and administrative volunteers. Thank you all for your support!
Samples of Saint Pius X Home & School Associations sponsorship and contribution:
- Paid for the renovation of the Science Lab and Library
- Purchase of Tynker software for coding curriculum
- Funding of curriculum coach for the 2017-18 school year
- Contributed over $50,000 to Saint Pius X School to expand technology
- Contributed over $10,000 a year to the renovation of two classrooms
- Purchase new desk and chairs for the classrooms
- Have offered more than $10,000 in teacher grants to enhance the students academic experience
- Sponsorship and coordination of COSI on Wheels, Family Dance, Grandparents Day, Fun Day, and Secret Santa for grades K-8
- Sponsorship of the teacher and volunteer luncheons
- Coordination of several fundraising events throughout the year
- Much, much more...
Please get in touch!
Interested in volunteering or have questions about Saint Pius X PSA or an upcoming event?Fill out the form below and one of our representatives will get back with you.